It has been a bit of a full on day today, I guess it has been a bit of a full on few weeks.
Life has been showing me what it is like to ride a roller coaster, and some days I just feel way too dizzy to work things out!
My mind is on a million and one things, and I am a tad exhausted, so what better thing to do then confuse you all with my verbal diarrhea of confessions!
- That I feel if I ever decide to give my daughter a day off of school “just because”, someone should promptly slap me in the face with a dead, rotten fish, that is wrapped in dirty, smelly socks. I thought it would be nice to chill together today, and have an impromptu day off, but the kids just used that time to fight non stop with each other.
- The result of the above confession led me to locking myself in my room for a few moments to regain my composure after the kids just kept pushing the buttons.
- Yep, you guessed it, I confess that I really am not the most consistent parent lately, I know I need to be more consistent, but I am just down right exhausted, and some times just can’t be bothered – yep, terrible I know.
- I confess that I have a secret stash of chocolate – medicinal purposes.
- Yesterday I found out that a Mum from school whose son has been in the same class with Kiara since prep is named Mandy NOT Pauline, like I have been calling her for almost a year and a half! I always thought I got some strange looks from her, but she NEVER corrected me, I only found out her real name yesterday when another Mum called out “Mandy”, now I have to retrain myself to use a totally different name to what I am used to!
- The library actually have some pretty awesome DVDs that you can borrow for FREEEEEEEE!
- Making business phone calls with kids fighting in the background makes it very hard to portray a professional manner (or hold onto sanity for that matter!)
- I talk to inanimate objects.
- I am over feeling sick and have my fingers and toes crossed that the ultrasound I have tomorrow will show what on earth is wrong.
- Which brings me to feeling for people who live with disease or sickness every day of their lives, I do feel crap, but it could be so much worse.
- I sometimes just lie on my kitchen floor no particular reason, I just like doing that.
- Today I accidentally stabbed myself with a screwdriver whilst trying to open Noah’s walkie-talkie.
- I wish I was a better cook.
- I confess that I am looking forward to Jamie working more family friendly hours soon, in fact I can’t wait.
- I need a night out.
- I am looking forward to chilling in front of the tv and watching Packed to the Rafters tonight.
Over to you now,
Do you have a confession you would like to share?